New ARB Differential Covers for Ford 8.8″, Chrysler 8.25″ and GM 10-Bolt
Since being released in late 2006, the red ARB differential covers can be found on trail and competition vehicles in just about every part of the world. ARB is happy to announce that the ARB differential covers are now available for 3 more axle models; the Ford 8.8″, Chrysler 8.25″ and GM 10-Bolt. Each of these applications will be available in red or black powder coating.
ARB’s Diff Cover will protect your differential against the hazards of impact during competition or extreme off road use and are designed to counteract flexing of the axle assembly When off road, it is inevitable that obstacles will be encountered that could potentially inflict expensive damage on your differential. To prevent this, ARB’s Differential Cover is available for a range of vehicle models, and has been specifically engineered to protect the differential and ring & pinion set from any off road hazards.
- High tensile nodular iron structure protects the differential and ring & pinion set from off road obstacles
- Computer optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Approach/departure angle optimized by angled exterior surface
- Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment.
- Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect any metallic particles in the oil. This makes the dipstick an easy location to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage or water contamination without the need to drain the oil.