SELECT-A-LOC Electric Locking Differential
Most Auburn SELECT-A-LOC models offer both “limited-slip” and “locker” modes. Some of the newer units switch from “Open” to “Lock”
An on/off switch is mounted near the driver. In the “off” position it operates in limited-slip mode. When the “on” position is selected, the differential operates as a solid axle assembly – the spool/locker performance you desire at the strip or off-road.
- SELECT-A-LOC gearing is made from aircraft quality, 9310 heat-treated billet steel to make it as tough as nails!
- SELECT-A-LOC can be switched on or off “on the fly,” at any road speed.
- SELECT-A-LOC does not have any shift forks or pins that must be lined up to obtain locker mode.
- SELECT-A-LOC is quiet – say good-bye to noisy lockers!
- SELECT-A-LOC is backed by an industry-leading one-year warranty, just like all Auburn Gear Performance Differentials.
- SELECT-A-LOC is backed by the industry-exclusive program. D-REX = Differential – Replacement EXchange Program.
- SELECT-A-LOC can be used in front axle applications – with or without lockout hubs.
- SELECT-A-LOC is the only selectable locker that offers both limited slip and locker modes. Forget the rest – go with the best!
Important Note: The SELECT-A-LOC is not recommended for use in front axles that feature an “Inter-Axle Disconnect.”
Call the Auburn Gear experts at West Coast Differentials today for pricing, application information and expert technical advice!
Order / Tech (800) 510-0950
Not sure which Locking Differential or Posi is the right one for you? No problem! Our Differential Professionals are here to help Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
For inquiries about our products and services, please fill out the form below. We look forward to serving you!